Before starting your application…
While filling the online form, you will be asked to provide many information about your academic path, personal data, etc. This information will be used only for selection purpose and never divulged to any third-party. We will also ask you to provide details about two referees you can choose among your current/past professors/employers. We may contact them to get an external evaluation on your application.
A list of documents is required:
- 1 curriculum vitae;
- 1 letter of motivation;
- your BSc degree or proof that you are attending the first two years of a BSc;
- your latest transcripts;
- 1 proof of level of competency in English (could be a letter from your university stating that you have been taught in English);
- 2 letters of recommendation;
- your ID document (if applicable);
- your passport;
- your certificate of birth (if applicable);
- 1 passport-size photo.
A screenshot or scanned copy of your proof of level of competency in English (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, etc.) is asked at this stage. No institution code is used. You may have to provide the original document under our request.
You will be able to start filling the form, save it, resume later, edit and complete. Note that once you have clicked the “Submit” button, no change will be possible anymore.
Complete guideline: here
Ready ? click here to apply